Ashmore Foods Tasmania online ordering
This can be done either by:
1. 'Click and Collect' This is offered to customers who can access the Mornington Factory outlet. Before you come into the shop, order online. Do this by 12pm the day before and choose to pay online or when you pick up at the shop. There is high demand for Ashmore products, try click and pick to save yourself time and guarantee you get what you want. We are located at 32 McIntyre Street Mornington Tasmania. Most Ashmore products are available through the web page, however there might be a greater range available in the shop.
2. Delivered Two days a week, deliveries are made to areas within a 10km radius of our Mornington factory including Kingston and Sorell. Deliveries are made on a Tuesday and a Friday. Orders must be in by 12pm the day before delivery. There should be someone at the nominated address to accept the delivery , otherwise it will be returned to the factory and be available for later collection by you from the factory shop. Most Ashmore products are available through the web page, however there might be a greater range available in the shop.
3. Mail order The smoked range of Ashmore Foods product is available for delivery throughout Tasmania and on the Australian mainland using the courier company TOLL.
To minimise cost to the customer and to simplify freight, we only send in the one size thermally insulated box ($25 each order including packaging and freight). These boxes take a maximum of 2.5 kg of product (with cooler packs). To maximise value for yourselves order as close to a 2.5 kg total as possible.
Mail Orders need to be in by Tuesday midday for postage on Wednesday for overnight delivery. Delivery is only to areas that TOLL can deliver to overnight. This includes all major cities in Australia and some rural areas. If you are outside these areas, your postcode and thus order will not be accepted. Submit your order by12pm the day before.
An order tracking number will be sent by email once packed. If there is no-one at the address when delivered, then the box will be taken to the closest newsagent unless you instruct that it should be left at the address even though no-one is there. You can track your order is through the TOLL tracking page.
Orders are sent out on Wednesday and delivered within 24 hours.
How do I make an order?
To place an order initially, you will need to create an account and we require the following information from you:
Once you have created an account, by entering your login and password at our webpage you will be able to enter the online shop at any time. (Your passwords and account details must be kept secure by you as Ashmore Foods Tasmania will not be held responsible for any misuse of your account).
How to Pay
- Click & collect – payment can be made online or when collected in store
- Deliveries and Mail Order – payment to be made via Credit Card upon completing your order via our secure online payment system. Once payment has been paid by by Credit Card your number is not retained.
When an online payment is initiated by you, $1 is deducted from your account. As product weights do not always match exactly your ordered amount, especially for fish fillets, which have to be hand cut when the order is made up, after the products are weighed, final cost calculated, the final amount (less the original $1) is deducted from your account. Final weights will not differ by not more than 10% from your ordered request.
What are the Delivery Fees?
Please be aware that there will be a delivery fees for your order and this will be added to the end of your order at checkout. Please see below the charges for delivery fees.
- Click & Collect - Free
- Local - $ 10.00
- Interstate $ 25.00 minimum.
Is there a minimum order ?
Yes, $30 (plus the delivery fee)
Can I and how do I cancel or change my order?
- How to do it – Please give the office a call on 03 62443188 between 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday or (if out of business hours) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any fees involved for cancelling my order – If you cancel your order with 24hrs notice there will be no cancellation fee but if you cancel your order the day of collection / delivery then you may be charged a cancelation fee of $20.00 - the fee will be to cover any loss of goods.
Please also be aware that you will pay the same amount for our products online as you will if you walk in to our Retail Factory Outlet in Morning Tasmania.
- Ashmore Foods Tasmania pride themselves on quality control. Once you have received your package please open it up and inspect your goods. If you are not happy with the product that you have received for any reason, please give our friendly office staff a call straight away on 03 62443188 and/or send us a few pictures of the goods that you are unhappy with to email@example.com and every step will be taken to rectify this issue for you in a timely manner.
- Once you have received your package and open it up and you realise that there is an item that is missing and this has not been acknowlegded on your receipt (e.g. out of stock) please give the office a call on 03 624431888 Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to fix this for you.
- Please be aware that Ashmore Foods Tasmania may use your contact details to inform you of offers or specials but these details will remain with Ashmore Foods.
History of Ashmore Foods
- Ashmore Foods Tasmania is a family owned and run business situated in Mornington on the eastern shore in Hobart Tasmania. It was established in early 2003 and since then has grown to sell products not only in Tasmania but also throughout Australia and internationally.
- Please note that while Ashmore Foods will ensure that when packing your order, every care is taken to ensure that any frozen product will stay frozen, there is there a possibility that the goods may defrost before you receive them. These can be refrozen if not to be used straight away. Deliveries are made in a temperature controlled vehicle set <4°C.
Give us your Feed Back
- Your Feed Back is important us (positive or negative). If you can let us know what you think of our Terms, Privacy Details or anything else that will help us make your next online shopping experience better we look forward to hearing from you via either of the two following methods
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: PO Box 848, Rosny Park, TAS 7018
Terms & Conditions
- Ashmore Foods Tasmania reserve the right to modify and update their Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. For this reason we urge you to peruse the terms and conditions every time that you wish to place an order.
- Please note that Ashmore Foods Tasmania retains ownership of the goods until payment has been received in full.